Well Ethan's been waiting all summer to show me how he has learned to ride his bike. I wanted to try and teach him in the two weeks between getting back from China and leaving for Texas but he was 'too busy' :).
Well I went to Texas for work 3-4 weeks earlier than the rest of the family. The second day I was there I got a phone call from a very excited boy telling me he could now ride his bike! He was so ecstatic, apparently Sarah taught him how. Now, two months later he has finally had The chance to show me.
Here it is:
If we've learned anything about bike riding it is so unique for each kid, all came to it at different ages and with different levels of help required. We are so blessed to have three wonderful and very unique children.
Location:E 1060 N,Provo,United States



Good Job Ethan!!
ReplyDelete