Monday, November 1, 2010

Dinosaurs, Hiking and Halloween (and Job Search) - October 2010

Well, as promised I did come up with a different title for this month. It has been a busy time and was sad to say goodbye to Mum and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa) after we spent a lovely ten days with them.

There was so much on and I was especially busy with some trips to visit companies and go to an MBA Career fair. I passed my Accounting Final exam so that was something to celebrate and have got stuck into the job/intern search now, it is hard work but certainly gets smiles from Emma and Elaine when they see me busy with it.

I visited Seattle and Chicago and the kids have now experienced a Halloween here in the US. We all hiked the Y together and had a great time.

It certainly has changed seasons here and we are trying to find time to take the air-conditioner out of the window to keep the cold out. We had our first snow and the kids were so excited.

Ethan got his time on the track, we counted the number of steps to the Temple and all is good over here in Provo. We think of our friends and loved ones elsewhere often and pray you are safe and happy.


Enjoy the photos.... (lots to see - click here or on the photo below)
USA - Month 3 (October 2010)

1 comment: