Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ethan turns 6yrs & Kick's Off His soccer Career


Right on the heels of our Easter Week we celebrated Ethan's sixth birthday. He had a party at 'LolliPops', a local play centre and took some of his school friends, kids from the street and his cousins..

Of course the star was Grandpa's 'Star Wars' theme birthday cake shaped like a Storm Trooper helmet. I can't get over how much these kids are into Star Wars, I think it's great - could be worse :). Funny thing is I saw a photo of my 4th (I think?) birthday and I was wearing a Star Wars t-shirt as well - timeless classic obviously.

It was a good day and after all that his wonderful Mum even made a bunch of cupcakes for his classroom for the next day.
We then had a few days to get ready for his soccer debut. I was originally going to be in Singapore but was able to delay my trip to take him to his first game. They don't keep the score but the boys on the team kept calling it out every time they scored...? Ethan is still getting used to the concept of sport and just enjoys being on the field running around with the other boys... Who knows, if we are lucky he might make a million for us...


No comments:

Post a Comment