It's hard to believe the MBA adventure is almost at an end. It has been an amazing experience. These last few weeks have been so busy with final projects, fly backs for interviews, closing events and now prep for final exams. In 5 days I will be walking to receive my graduate degree in the Marriott Center and we will be celebrating. I have a number of good prospects for our next destination (aka my next job) but they are not finalized yet so this is one (and most important) final project for me to complete. However Elaine and I are absolutely confident that it will all work out in the end and it is just a matter of time to find the right role.We had JW Bill Marriott come for one of the final forum's (BYU devotional) at the Marriott center and also enjoyed listening to President Merrill Bateman and Elder Bob Gay at the Marriott School closing social.
| Walking over to the Marriott Center |
| View back toward the Hinckley Building |
Lots of fun too. I got to watch some of my friends achieve their life dream of an intramural flag football championship. A whole bunch of us went to watch and it was a reminder of the great friendships we have made.
We spent a last few weeks together in Cougar Capital and also a quick overnight retreat down in St George. this was an amazing program and I learned so much. Thanks to those great students and colleagues.
It's hard to believe that this was our first day back in late August 2010
My first class section in Fall 2010.
A few weeks ago we made a class yearbook video at the Tanner Building. It is lots of fun and I was really excited to be in it. Good thing is I had a full-day of interviews for a job that day and so bad news was I couldn't make it. It is great though and sums up the fun we had (amongst all the hard work).







No comments:
Post a Comment