

Emma successfully presented us with her own little business case back in February. The objective was for us to take advantage of a special offer for Qld residents as part of the 150th Birthday celebrations for the state of Queensland. It was for unlimted access passes to three theme parks on the Gold Coast - Seaworld, Wet'n'Wild and Movie World. The passes are valid from mid-February until the end of June (over 4 months) and were the same price as a single entry to just one of the parks.


It has been a good and cheap way to spend all our free time for the couple of months (and a few more). We spent the last long weekend ad some spare days over Easter break visiting Seaworld and Movieworld and here are some of the pictures. 



I do have to say that the new 'Jet Rescue' ride at Seaworld is unbelievably fast I have never experienced anything like it. I am sure there will be a few more pics before the end of June..





No comments:
Post a Comment