Thursday, October 16, 2008

A night with the Socceroos and thunder..








I was able to get some really good tickets for the World Cup Qualifier game between the socceros and Qatar and thought it would be a real treat for Ethan and Lachlan (who is a soccer star) so as I was travelling back from Sydney that night Grandpa brought the two boys in and I went straight there from the airport. Good plan anyway...







What met me as I was driving from the airport was one of the biggest storms I have seen for a while - heaps of lightening and heavy rain. So by the time I got to the stadium the game had been delayed by 30 mins and I was soaking (of course Dad had come prepared with raincoats etc so they were not too bad).







We went inside, got our seats and it was a great game that Australia won 4-0.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a memoriable experience. I know Lachlan had a good time.

    ReplyDelete