
I took some time off before the Easter break to catch up with Andrew (my brother) who was visiting from the USA and to finish the landscaping at our house. Just so sick of all that dirt and mud everywhere:) Of course it was probably Dad doing most of it and me helping out with what little I knew - where would we be without Dad?! It comes up really good and we are very happy we can take a few breaths now. Here are the photos we promised...



We haven't done much with the west side front yet as the construction of two houses is still going on behind us and lots of trucks etc going up and down that side driveway..
The plants we used in the front garden are Acacia's, Grevilliea's and a Mellaluca (all dwarf varieties so they don't get too big..). I also got my wish to have a grass tree in the rock garden next to the steps....




It's Elder Lance Merkley. I enjoyed the photos. A very nice home for a very good looking family. Someday we aspire to make a cool blog like yours. I love you and hope life continues to go well for you.
ReplyDeleteLance